Guntersville’s economy obviously benefits from tourism and recreation centered around beautiful Lake Guntersville. But it also boasts a balance between manufacturing, retail trade and professional services. Also a center for distribution, agriculture, and highly acclaimed retirement living, Guntersville offers a strong foundation of business resources, available workforce and a unique quality of life that enhances the business climate.
Conners Island Business Park comprises 428 acres within the city limits, a unique development that combines a natural lakeside setting with state-of-the-art infrastructure for a variety of business operations. The park boasts two special distinctions: It is an Alabama AdvantageSite which ensures a smooth location process, and it is recognized by as a TVA Primary Data Center location. Large and small tracts are available for a broad range of industrial, corporate and commercial facilities at Conners Island - where business truly lives on the lake.
We Want Your Business!For more information contact:
Grant DeMuth, Director
City of Guntersville
341 Gunter Avenue
Guntersville, AL 35976
(256) 571-7560 fax (256) 571-7578 or by email
- Conners Island Business Park
- Lake Guntersville Chamber of Commerce
- Marshall County Economic Development Council
- Marshall County Convention & Visitor's Bureau
- North Alabama Industrial Development Association
- Alabama Development Office
- Economic Development Partnership of Alabama
- Tennessee Valley Authority