Other Forms & Ordinances
- Farmer's Market Ordinance (88K PDF)
- Download Zoning Ordinance (972K PDF)
- Download Zoning Map
- Download Subdivision Regulations (13MB PDF)
- Guntersville Taxpayer Information (RDS)
- Access the Guntersville Code Publications.
- View all open bid packages for the City of Guntersville
(Simply close the new window to return to the Guntersville website)
The City of Guntersvilles business office is located at 341 Gunter Avenue and office hours are Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. until 4:30 p.m.If you have any questions call City Hall at (256) 571-7560
- Betty Jones,
- City Clerk
- Gail Gibbs,
- Accounts Payable
- Melissa Lang,
- Business License
Guntersville City Council meetings are held every first and third Monday at 6 p.m. unless specified otherwise. Meetings take place at Guntersville Town Hall located at 340 Blount Avenue. If you have any questions call City Hall at (256) 571-7560. To download City Council meeting agendas, please click here.
ALDOT Permits & Information
Business licenses are based on the calendar year and are to be renewed in December or January of each year.
You can download PDFs of the Business License and Liquor License application below. For more information call (256) 571-7560