The Guntersville Municipal Airport — Joe Starnes Field — is located 3 miles northeast of the city on U.S. Highway 431 North. The Airport features a 3,360' x 96' newly paved asphalt runway. Currently plans are underway for a new 5,000 foot runway. The terminal features a meeting and waiting area for guests and visitors.
Hours of Operation:Seven days a week — 8:00 a.m. — 7:00 p.m.
Rental cars available, please call ahead for availability.
Fuel available: Jet A and 100 Low Lead.
Services provided by:Guntersville Aviation at (256) 582-6087
Bob Martin, Manager
- 10/04/14— 10/04/14 Sea Plane Fall Splash-In at Civitan Park
From 8:00 AM To 5:00 PM
Announcements and Resources
Click for more details.
- Fuel Prices
- EAA Monthly Breakfast
- Flight Instruction Available
- Tail Wheel Instruction Available
- Seaplane Instruction Available
- Disadvantaged Business Enterprise Program